I haven't gotten the pictures of our choir off the video camera but I thought this choir was quite nice-looking.
We had other chances to enjoy music:
Micaela's Christmas piano recital
Micaela's Christmas Orchestra Concert
Micaela's Christmas Choir Concert
Duff, Reed, Micaela and I sang Natalie Sleeth's "Were You There" for the Ward Christmas Program.
We went caroling to Sister Smith, Sister Peine, Sister Farris, Sister Richins and Brother and Sister Carson. We had to take advantage of Reed's voice while he was still home. He moved into an apartment at BYU today.
We were visiting the Riverwoods when we chanced upon a Victorian ensemble.
It was a magical night.
We were one of the lucky few who got tickets for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas Concert with David Archuleta.
And along with the old favorites, I found some new recordings:
Tiny Home's Christmas Carols for Our Mothers, available [here].







No comments:
Post a Comment