Ben with some of his good friends. Some of them slept in and didn't make it.
The five brothers. It's fun to see how much they enjoy each other.
The beautiful Wilson girls. I feel so blessed to have each one of them in my life.
Micaela with her cousins Kylie, Amanda and Allison.
When Jen married my nephew, Thayne, I was surprised to see one of my favorite friends from junior high at the wedding dinner. I found out that Jen is her niece so we are now related by marriage. :-)
And just like her aunt, Jen is one of my favorite people. Here she is with her brand new baby, Will.
Micaela caught Cassidy in deep thought.
Cassidy's not the only granddaughter anymore.
| Olivia |
It was pretty tricky to get a good photo of the grandkids.
These kids don't get to see each other very often, but they love it when they do.
Ben did a great job sharing stories from his mission to Mexico City. I knew that I would learn a lot of surprising and interesting things when he got home because he wasn't a great letter writer. One thing I learned was that he was in danger. He witnessed some robberies and got very good at avoiding dangerous people and places.
It's wonderful to have him home again. We're all together again.!
No comments:
Post a Comment