Sunday, October 12, 2014

A New Family--est. 8.14.14--Part Two

Ben & Deanna's Big Day finally arrived! I don't have any of the professional photos yet, but I took a few with my phone.



They chose to be married in the Logan Temple, which is where Duff and I were married 33 years ago, and it brought back a lot of memories for us.

I was so moved when I looked around the same sealing room that we were in 33 years ago and saw all the family members who made an effort to come celebrate that moment with us.

It also meant so much to have my father-in-law seal them. He is 87 years old and does a beautiful job.

I love it when the grandkids get together. They don't get to see each other very often, but they get along so well.




















And I love seeing how much my own kids enjoy each other.





After taking pictures outside the temple, we went to The Bluebird for the luncheon. In this picture, Ben & Deanna are enjoying their first taste of ironport.




















The reception was at a beautiful church courtyard in Kaysville and I totally forgot to take any pictures! It was a lovely, lovely day for a happy couple!

No comments: