Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas family party

Every year Bob's family gets together for an adult Christmas party. We bring treats and have a small gift exchange. It used to be quite lively, but as we've all gotten older it's become calmer. Mom & Dad give us a book that they've enjoyed and Pam & Lance compile a Christmas book with stories, poems and thoughts. Many pass out Christmas cards.

I felt so lucky when I got married to inherit a wonderful family. I had no idea, though, how much I would grow to love them and how profoundly they would bless my life.


This year we sang Christmas carols. I just listened because my jaw was still sore from my wisdom tooth surgery, and I noticed how great the family sounds.


1 comment:

Me said...

I love all the pictures. It looks like you guys have been busy and having a lot of fun! I also feel lucky to have married into such an amazing family