We wanted to go somewhere for Spring Break--Zion's National Park, Moab, Disneyland (Reed's suggestion)--but Ben had a soccer game on Wednesday, I had my annual book review at the library on Thursday morning and Reed works in the temple on Friday evenings so we had to go somewhere close.
Since Ben had finally decided that he wanted to go to Utah State next year I suggested we go to Logan for a tour of the campus. On the way up we stopped at My Dough Girl for some gourmet cookies: Margo, Trudy, and Virginia. Mmmm.
Micaela and I went to a petting farm with Tiffany and Bridger. We had so much fun!
Bridger wasn't afraid of any of the animals.
We waited in a long line to see the baby bears.
Bridger and a turtle.
Tiff and I talked Micaela into riding the bull. She was very sore the next day.
We went on a wagon ride, which was driven by two friendly young men: Chance and Shoate. Shoate is the name of a baby pig. What were his parents thinking?
We love going to Logan and spending time Gary, Tiff and Bridger and they were sweet enough to come with us on the tour.
USU campus is so beautiful.
This was one of my favorite parts of the tour. Our guide showed us the Merrill-Cazier Library's BARN (Borrower's Automated Retrieval Network). It can hold 1.5 million items!

1 comment:
Bridger is so cute!!! Your time with Tiffnay and Gary looked fun!!
Post a Comment