Sunday, July 04, 2010

Wilson Family Reunion

We went to the Extended Wilson Family Reunion over the Memorial Day weekend.

We had a family talent show in the old Pratt Ward Chapel. It's an Episcopal Church now.

Reed sang "Gravedigger."


Micaela played the first part of "Itasca Sunrise." It's a shame that she forgot the ending because it's really impressive. Hopefully, next time I will remember not to ask her to perform at the last minute. If not, perhaps she'll know it's okay to say no.


Gary played "I and Love and You."


Alesa and Merissa sang one of Merissa's new songs.


Stan sang two of his original political songs.


Meredith's cute family


Wayne, Merrill, and Grant--
the three remaining siblings--
sang "Froggy Went A-Courtin.'"


Liza and Jane


Kevin and Jason


Bridger and Grandpa


We played a "ping-pong in the bowl" game.


We played a "marshmallow on the nose" game.


We played an "eat it as fast as you can" relay.


Hurry, Gary!


Hurry, Ryan!


Hurry, Reed!


Hurry, Ben!


Hurry, Micaela!


What suspense!

I married into an amazing family!

No comments: